Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The New Version of Bit Defender Geek

Everyone is looking for a it tech solutions many people are wanting good security for their PC.Even i want a good security solutions which will help me to remove threats that are effecting my PC i was a child when i started experimenting with my antivirus.I use to create virus and then i scan it with all the antivirus the one which detects it i use to use it .


TOP TEN ANTIVIRUS :
top ten antivirus in my opinion are


1:) Bit Defender
bit defender is a good antivirus which is used by many net geeks.
2:)Kaspersky
very heavy but good to use.
3:)Norton
another heavy antivirus but trusted by th most.
4:)Avast
small and fast
.
5:)Eset
nodding is easy.
6:)Panda Antivirus
panda antivirus is cool.
7:)Malware remover
it rocks in removin malware.
8:)Anti Trojan
anti trojan is good.
9:)Avira
easy to buy.
10:)quick Heal
very heavy to download but the DNA scan technology is the best thing i ever seened in my life.



It is my pleasure to tell you about antivirus.

No comments:

Post a Comment